Tools and Programs
EngrCS facebook Page
Weekly Meeting Time/Location|
Friday 12:00 to 12:30 PM in SBG 123 (Fall/Winter/Spring Terms)
Engineering & Computer Science (ECS) Club promotes opportunities for Clark College students interested in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and related engineering fields through networking, club projects, club fair, industry visits, service learning programs and Community Involvement.
Club Officers as a group will be leading the Club in achieving this mission and are expected to attend all weekly club meetings. The time commitment for each officer is expected to be 1-2 hours per week. The president elect will serve for three terms, First term as Treasurer, second term as President and third term as Vice President.
President (Matt Myers)
* Organize and lead club meetings
* Plan and lead club’s participation in Clark College Club Fair
Vice President Operation - Past President (Mike Khimich)
* Act as the club president in absence of the president
President-elect/Treasurer (Audriana F."Sp" & Alec Tiffany-Higley "F")
* Plan club budget and execute the fund raising programs
* Attend weekly ASCC Meetings representing the club
Vice President Operation (Alec Tiffany-Higley)
Plan and coordinate a program or an events and participation in Clark College Club Fair.
If you have an idea for a project and looking to build a team to jointly work on it. You are encouraged to announce the interest in one of the Club Meetings.
If you are interested in any of the open positions,please click here and fill the form to be considered. It is important that you attend the regularly scheduled ECS Club meetings.
* Engineering & Computer Science Club FaceBook Page
* EngrCS Institute Projectst
* Proposal Template
* Data Sheet Template
* Project ReportTemplate
* Project Video Presentation Topics
* Project Peer Review Form