Tools and Programs
EngrCS facebook Page
Weekly Meeting Time/Location|
Friday 12:00 to 12:30 PM in SBG 126 (Fall/Winter/Spring Terms)
Engineering & Computer Science (ECS) Club promotes opportunities for Clark College students interested in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and related engineering fields through networking, club projects, club fair, industry visits, service learning programs and Community Involvement.
Club Officers as a group will be leading the Club in achieving this mission and are expected to attend all weekly club meetings. The time commitment for each officer is expected to be 1-2 hours per week. The president elect will serve for three terms, First term as Treasurer, second term as President and third term as Vice President.
* Organize and lead club meetings
* Plan and lead club’s participation in Clark College Club Fair
Vice President Operation - Past President (TBE)
* Act as the club president in absence of the president
* Plan club budget and execute the fund raising programs
* Attend weekly ASCC Meetings representing the club
Activity Coordinators (TBE)
* Plan and coordinate a program or an event including participation in Clark College Club Fair.
* Android Application
* Arduino Development Intro video
* Electric Vehicle
* EDbot Micro
* Game Development (Unity)
* Micro Power Generation & Management (Solar)
* Online/Cloud Services (LAMP Development)
* Radio Telescope
* STEM BIObot
You are encouraged to join one of these projects or propose a new project at the next ECS Club Meeting.
* Engineering & Computer Science Club FaceBook Page (latest news/opportunities)
* EngrCS Youtube Channel (Project and Instructional Videos)
* Sample of Past Student Projects
* Proposal Template (Example)
* Data Sheet Template (Example)
* Project ReportTemplate
* Project Video Presentation Topics
* Project Peer Review Form